Our Program Managers are self-starters who understand, and can support customers in addressing, the unique challenges of anti-terror/force protection (AT/FP), active shooter, and physical security requirements. Critical members of the Defenshield team, program managers are charged, entrusted, and incentivized to do great work in helping protect those good guys who are protecting others.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to work independently with customers throughout the sales process which includes cold-calling, identifying customer needs, educating about our equipment and services, drafting quotes, and working through procurement and delivery
- Demonstrable experience with AT/FP physical security needs and requirements either through relevant previous military, law enforcement, or sales (Veterans, especially former NCOs and junior officers, are encouraged to apply!)
- Strong interpersonal skills including a passion for customer service, problem-solving, and relationship building
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Dedication to growing the business and expanding Defenshield’s presence in their respective markets
Candidates with the prerequisite skills and experience are encouraged to apply in support of at least one of the following markets:
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Marine Corps
- Critical Infrastructure
- Local/State government (Including school districts)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. We look forward to hearing from you!